Share Content





















Saturday, October 1, 2016

Karen Gravano Talks About 'Marriage Bootcamp' And Missing Big Ang




 Karen Talks 'Marriage Bootcamp'


'Mob Wives' star Karen Gravano recently spoke to PEOPLE about joining the new season of WeTV's 'Marriage Bootcamp' and missing Big Ang 7 months after her death in February. She says that her and Storm will be the 'most dramatic' couple this season

  "Well, look where I came from! I came from a show like Mob Wives, where we're beating each other up every 10 minutes. And Storm and I are both very passionate people." 

When I went into this, I thought: 'I'm just going to be quiet, and sit down, and just get through it.' But you can't help but get involved," she said. "Watching other people just let their guard down and go through situations, you can't help but bond with them." 


She also talks about Big Ang saying she still feels the void everyday of her not being here 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails