Share Content





















Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My For the love of Ray-j 2 Premeire Review



Alrigtht so here is my take on the premiere of the show. Even though it had the lowest ratings for a 51 minds show, I thought the premiere was decent. Is it just me or does these chicks kinda look similar to other VH1 chicks? Like Heartbreaker she looks similair to Cocktail even though she hates Cocktial, Jaguar reminds me of Cashmere , Flossy reminds me of Sassy from Real Chance of love 2. This season has alot of selective mix of chicks. The chicks that stand out the most as of right now is Excotica, Ms. Berry,Heartbreaker,Flossy,Caliante, and Jaguar. I think those chicks will go far on the show. I do think season 2 chicks are better the season 1 not that I have anything against season 1 chicks. I do hope the ratings will go hope soon.

my rating: 8/10

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails