Share Content





















Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bad Girls Club 4 Premeire Review



Ok so here is my take on the premeire of the 4th season of Bad Girls Club. These girls are crazy! Now I was afraid that this season was going to suck, but I was wrong lol there are some crazy chicks. One in particular Natalie. Natalie kinda looks like a cross between Sappharyi and Raven from Rock of love. She will be the first chick to leave. she is too much! Now the girl that is annoying is Annie (sigh) girl your on the wrong show, please go on the Hills. She is too preppy to be on this show, she should be on The Hills talking about losing weight and being anorexic SMH. i The girls that I like, I really like Florina, she seems like a cool tomboy chick, I also like Kendra. We will see how thise season will unfold, it looks like to be a crazy season

my rating 10/10.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails