Share Content





















Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quotes from For The Love Of Ray-J Reunion (Season 2)




1. “I do model, for goodness sakes, girls. I’ve always had my jobs.”
2. “I ain’t on no Hollywood s***!”
3. “I am a handful.”
4. “I feel deeply. I’m a very passionate person. I feel.”
5. “You are so fake, you will never have a good friend!”
6. “Why lie and be fake like most of the girls on this show?”
7. “I don’t really like turmoil.”

And, as a bonus, the next few quotes are all from Ray. Try to figure out which girl he’s referring to in them:
1. “Your English is getting good, girl!”
2. “Have you ever hung out with pimps?”
3. “Just ’cause she a whole foot taller then me doesn’t mean I’m scared!”
4. “I didn’t see what I was supposed to see.”
5. “I don’t want you to, like, die if this doesn’t work.”

It's been such a long time since we've had an VH1 show reunion special, For The Love Of The Love Of Ray-s reunion airs this Monday at 8:PM above are a few quotes that may not make it to the show. Try to figure it who said that quote.

VH1.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails