Share Content





















Monday, April 5, 2010

Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement Affiar Finale (Recap)



Ok I know that I am late with the finale recap. Here are my thoughts about the finale. I thought this finale was average. I do think that this show had the best final two which was Kerry & Cathy and I predicted that Kerry was going to make it and win at the end. However I was surprised that Cathy made it towards the end since she never won a date. I guess that physical connection she had with him helped her stayed. One thing I didn't like is when Frank told the girls who should go home between Cathy, Kerry & Felicia which I thought was dumb because he is the bacholar, he should should have chose who should go home, not the girls. Felicia was the one that went home and it was just Cathy & Kerry. Both went on a boat ride in Mahattan and had a little picnic then they went to this hotel in Manhattan. Franks parents arrived and his mom spoke with Kerry about the phyical connection Cathy had with Frank, which I knew she was eventually going to find out about that. Susan wanted Frank to pick Kerry because she said that Cathy reminded her of the chicks Frank has dated she did not like. At the end they were Central Park and Frank decided to pick Kerry.



But that didn't last long. Now they are not together (not shocked) There was no reunion and I really hope there isn't a season 2.



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails