Share Content





















Monday, April 5, 2010

Tool Academy 3 Finale (Recap)




Here are my thoughts on the Tool Academy 3 finale that aired last night. The final 2 ended up being Angelo & Jacob. I was really hoping that Jennavecia was going to be in the final 2. She was the one I was rooting for. Both couples had their final session with Trina and they showed pictures of Angelo & Jacov growing up and how the became tools. I  didn't think there was anything wrong when Jacob kicked the TV screen. He was just letting anger out so I dont agree with Angelo shen he said that Jacob wasn't changing just because he kicked the TV screen. They had this ritual after that where they had to bring one item that represented them being a tool that they wanted to get rid of. Angelo bought in 2 T-shirts that naked chicks in the front and Jacob bought that tiger suit he had on one the 1st epsiode, I think it was a tiger suit I am not sure and the both threw their items into the fire. There final challenge was to walk in wires and Angelo was freaking out like a little baby lol  Let's get to the to end Jacob was the one the ended up graduating which I agree althought I really wanted Jennavecia but if it was between Angelo & Jacob, I wanted Jacob to win.

So congrats to Jacob.


P.S If  Vh1 decided to do another season of Charm school they should get Trina to host the show. She seems like a perfect fit to do that show.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails