Share Content





















Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It recap

Share


Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It Recap

So I saw the sneak peek of Bret Michaels new show Life As I Know that aired on Monday night on VH1. Here is my thoughts on it.

I enjoyed it! just like with Celebrity Apprentice,  this show , shows a different side to Bret Michaels. Before Celebrity Apprentice and before his health issues , I thought Bret Michaels was this man whore from Rock of love. I now have a different view on Bret Michaels now he has been through a lot. This show was eally good, this show is about his girlfriend name Christi who pretty and his two daughters Rain and Georgia. He seems like he is REALLY good father to his daughters. 


Christi wants to make it work with him also so this show seems really interesting. This show officially starts in the fall.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails