Share Content





















Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My thoughts on Dad Camp

Share


My thoughts on Dad Camp

I saw the premiere of Dad Camp Monday night and I did NOT like it. I was very disappointed. This show is about these pregnant women whose husbands act immature and they do not act like men. Does this sound familiar to you? This show is a Tool Academy rip off. It almost has the same concept.

When I first heard they were going to do this show, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. The premiere was boring and it was too serious. Enough with these serious shows VH1! Please bring back the funny/entertaining shows.

I personally think that You're Cut Off and Bridal Boot Camp should have been the new Monday night line up. I cannot see Dad camp doing well. So no recaps on Dad Camp. I do not like it


Weekly Poll
 Dad Camp Premiere: Love it or Hate it?


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails