Share Content





















Thursday, July 15, 2010

The deal with I Love Money and my thoughts about it.



I want to make a personal blog post about what is going on with I Love Money. Everyone is been asking me what is going on with this show, are we ever going to see I Love Money 3 or 4, will they bring it back ect. So I am making his post about my theories on what is really going on with this show.


Why season 3 and 4 is cancelled
This whole thing started with Ryan Jenkins murder scandal which will be one year since that happened next month and that caused 3 VH1 shows to be canceled.  Megan Wants A Millionaire., I Love money 3 and I Love Money 4. Many are still pissed because of this. But I understand on why I Love Money 3 is cancelled because Ryan Jenkins was the winner of  season 3 as for why Season 4, I think the reason why that season was cancelled two was because it had Megan Wants A Millionaire guys in it and VH1 is acting like that show never existed because it was canceled. So I think that is why I Love Money 4 is also canceled. I don't think we will ever see I Love Money 3 and 4  not even on DVD or anything. The only thing I am pissed about is we don't get to know any juicy details of the two seasons. If it's not going to air at least tell us what happened. But at least I know the majority of the cast from both seasons.

Will the show come back?
In my theories and opinion. it is a possibility. Some people are saying it won't come back but I do have faith that it will come back someday. Why? well VH1 is STILL doing VH1 dating shows from what I am seeing. Ochocino: The Ultimate Catch is airing now and Bourgy.com posted that I Love New York 3 will begin casting in September. Another theory on why it MIGHT come back. Back in April VH1.com posted that Season 3 and Season 4 won't air. It did not say that the show was entirely over. It just said those two seasons was not going to air, which makes me think that might bring it back in the future. Another theory, VH1 is just probably trying to save up money to make a new season since they wasted huge amount of money filming two seasons of I Love Money last summer. VH1 can do SO MUCH with this show. They can do I Love Money: Veteran Edition and bring back contestants from season 1 and season 2 and make that into a season 3 or they can do an  all female cast of I Love Money, since there isn't enough male contestants. VH1 can come up with so many interesting ideas for this show. Last but not least, it is HIGH RATED show. Why in the hell would VH1 end a high rated show like I Love Money? I can't see VH1 doing that. If this show was on MTV or Oxygen, they would have probably filmed a new season and aired it by now because they know what their fans want to see. So I just hope that in 2011 the show will come back, we can only hope. But I won't believe anything on what comes out of people's mouths about the show.

Also join my facebook Campaigns:

3 comments:

ONETWOTHREETWO said...

I had read something somewhere about season 3 and 4 having been connected in some way-- which would make sense. Your MWaM theory makes sense too, but I guess we may never know.

What I do know is that the reason for Vh1's new shows sucking is in this article:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2009/08/vh1-wants-less-love-more-redemption.html

The new President of the company was just looking for an excuse to dump 51 minds, and I also have to wonder if since they were bought out by Endemol, if Endemol (since it's a huge company) might have something to do with it.

One more interesting thing: this auction that ended last month, donated by Mark Cronin:

http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/207911

Wonder whose show that could be?

Unknown said...

Yeah I read that lame article too. I just hope VH1 comes to their senses to just film a new I Love Money. Many folks are demanding it.

Anonymous said...

Well thts kinda negative thinking vh1 access cause I want to see this show so bad and your saying it will never come out. I want to watch it in any possible way even on DVD!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails