Share Content





















Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Get To Know The VH1 Star - Ashley Douglas (Tool Academy)


Get To Know The VH1 Star - Ashley Douglas

"Get To know The VH1 Star" is a new segment that I am going to be doing. I will ask a VH1 star to tell them facts about themselves. Like a "about me survey" I selected Ashley Douglas from Tool Academy season 1. She agreed to do it.  Follow her on Twitter

Get To Know Ashley Douglas










About Me:

Full Name: - Ashley Marie Douglas
Born: - Feb 13th 1986
Zodiac Sign: - aquarious ( cant spell ) 
Hair Color: - light brown
Race:- white
Eye Color: - hazel


Favorites:
Favorite Food: - sushi
Favorite Movie - :life of david gale
Favorite TV Show: -  teen mom and roseanne and rock of love and bad girls club cant pick one!
Favorite: Hobby - drawing,and baking.
Favorite Drink: - water lol or green tea
Favorite Vacation Spot: - FLORIDA!


Questions:

What is your biggest turn on and turn off in a person? when people lie nd are full of themselfs make me sick and a turn on is loyalty because there is barley none left.

What is your biggest pet peeve? when people cut me off and give me the finger

What is your motto? dont have one really just always think postitve

What is one thing you love about yourself? how loyal i am.

If you could switch lives with anyone, dead or alive who would it be and why? hahahahaha id switch with dj pauly on the ones and twos. for a day

Who are your heroes? my father.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails