Share Content





















Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch Girls Revealed- Day 2

Day 2
Today is Day 2 of Ochocinco girls revealed. Yesterday I revealed four girls from the show. here are another batch of four chicks that will be the show that will premiere this Sunday.



Katie McCutcheon
Katie will be competing for Chad's love. She is originally from Italy and is a professional volleyball player. Follow her on  twitter




Crystal Saldivar
I have a feeling she might cause some trouble on this show. She reminds me of Mamacita from Real Chance of love 2.  Follow her on twitter




Brittany Neilson
She reminds me of Blonde Baller








Lisa Voutsikakis
I'm guessing she will be a fun party girl






Previous:
Day 1


What do you think?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGLY.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails