Share Content





















Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vh1access Interview Gia Khay (You're Cut Off)


I did interview with another girl from You're Cut Off, Gia Khay. She discusses the whole "bad parent" issue. She also speaks about some of the girls such as Erica and Jackie, she also speaks about Omarosa, she is also recording an album ect. Follow her on twitter









How was your experience doing the show?
It was a very interesting, and somewhat hard experience, being completely cut off was a lot to deal with, I've always had the thought in my head " what would happen if I didn't have all of what I have? How would I survive?" And bam this happened


Who did you get along with?
No one got along with anyone, it seemed like couple of girls were getting along, but no. I couldn't get along with any of the girls, few girls that I kinda got along with,I realized where fake in the end, i didn't go there to make friends and definitely left with no friends, people hated that I was the bitch of the show, but all I did was keep it real and even if the truth hurts I have to say it.



Did you like the way you were portrayed on the show?
It wasn't much about being portrayed, but more about just telling the honest truth about myself. And people thought I was this total bitch that had a kid and didn't care about it, every comment was about me being a bad parent. But that's not true.


Has your family been watching the show?
Yes they love it.


What do you have to say to the people out there that call you a "bad parent"?
I would have to say that, I'm not a bad parent, 80% of my day is spent with my daughter, and 20% is spent at work,so you do the math, there is a lot on my plate, yes I do have a nanny, and wow I don't change a diaper, and at this point my daughter is almost 2 and she's potty trained, but again let's look at reality, not every parent changes diapers, and my concept is, if you can afford a nanny, and a maid, then go ahead and do it. I get really mean comments about how I should have my daughter taken away, but honestly I don't consider myself a bad parent. I'm a good hot momma ;) and my daughter has best of the best because of me and my husband.


You had some fights with the some of girls such has Jackie and Erica. What are your thoughts on them?
Erica, I did not like from the beginning because I just smelled fakeness! And loves to judge everyone, and jackie deserved that pillow in her face because she called me a bitch, when I walked in on her talking behind my back. All I can say to them is, " you're not gonna get far in life by judging people, and talking behind their back, they will realize your fakeness one day and drop you like a bad habit"


How did you feel when Omarosa snapped at you like that?  It seems like she did not intimidated you.
Omarosa also had an opinion about me, and she saw me literally for 20 seconds, NO, she did not intimidate me, I could care less who you are, if you get in my face, I will get right back in yours, also she called me a angry troll, I'm sorry Omarosa but at least I'm a pretty angry troll, and not the most hated woman. She is the last person that should call anyone else angry. Ha ha ha ha


Who was your favorite guest?
Perez hilton, he was THE best, and did not judge me according to what he had heard, I completed the challenge and won. I would love to work with him again.


What are your thoughts on Laura Baron?
Laura was doing her job, in every successful way possible, she taught me a lot of things, yes in the beginning I hated her for taking away my luggages and blamed everything that was happening on her, but she was doing what she was assigned to do, and she is an amazing woman. God bless her.


Do people recognize you now since doing this show?
Yes, it is a bit surprising, I get recognized by fans, Paparrazi, other celebrities, I have a publicist and I do attend a lot of events, and a lot of people recognize me at the events. Its all a little new to me, but I will eventually get used to it.


Are you planning to do any other projects? What is next for you?
There are many things ahead of me, I sing, I'm recording an album, hopefully that finishes soon, I have my restaurant/hookah lounge/bar in valley village called" gias" and you will most definitely see me on your tv screens very soon. :)


Well Gia thanks for doing this interview? Do you want to give a shout out to anyone
I want to give a shout out to all the spoiled princesses out there, be careful and don't overdue it, because one day all of this surprise that happened to me, might happen to you. And thank you to all my fans :)


Love Gia :) 





































Other Vh1access You're Cut Off Interviews:

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails