Share Content





















Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Celebrity Rehab Frankie ( Keyshia Coles Mother ) Thanks Dr Drew



Reality star and Keyshia Cole's mom, Frankie has gotten all sorts of notoriety for her antics during their collective reality show and even a brief stint on Atlanta radio (Holllaaaa, mandown!). However, recently, Frankie seems a little repentant for her outlandish behavior, wants to publicly apologize and has even sought help from none other than Dr. Drew Pinsky on his celebrity rehab show on VH1. In a public statement, Frankie says:

"Thanks to Vh1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, I graduated from rehab but am continuining treatment at an aftercare courtesy of Vh1. I still have a long way to go in my goal to change my life to live as a sober grandmother, mother and career woman. Taking responsibility for my actions is part of rehab. As such, I would like to apologize to the staff at CBS TV Atlanta and its viewers. I accidentally said a curse word during my live TV interview on Better Mornings Atlanta. I am working very hard to change my behavior as part of my rehab."

-Frankie

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails