Share Content





















Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eric Roberts Trying to “Wipe Out” Pot Habit on ‘Celebrity Rehab’

Eric RobertsHis sister Julia Roberts has hit the headlines for her role inEat Pray Love but Eric Roberts is making news for his part on the small screen, trying to “wipe out” his pot habit onCelebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.
The Expendables actor tells Entertainment Tonight why he checked into VH1’s reality rehab show. “I smoke pot, and it’s the only thing I really have in my life that I consider to be not-quite-a-positive, and I’m trying to wipe it out,” he says.
The controversial program has another attraction. “I’m also a big fan of Dr. Drew[Pinsky],” says Eric. “I think Dr. Drew is the man, and I get his time for free, and so I’m taking it.”
The Young and the Restless actor, who’s also father to rising star Emma Roberts, says joining the cast of Celebrity Rehab is “an education, and it’s a wonderful enhancement to what I don’t have…clarity on addiction, about the understanding of it, about the understanding of how to get rid of it.”
His rehab doesn’t stop even when he’s filming the soap since a representative from the rehab center is on set with him at all times. “He’s just here to make sure I am here as well,” says Eric.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails