Share Content





















Friday, August 13, 2010

I Love Money 4 Supertrailer!



Finally! here is the supertrailer to I Love Money 4! this looks so good!


Guys:

Chi Chi (Daisy Of Love)
6 Gauge (Daisy of Love)
Brooklyn (Daisy of Love)
Garth (Megan Wants A Millionaire)
Fransico (Megan Wants Millionaire)
Punisher (Megan Wants a Millionaire)
Alex (Megan Wants A Millionaire)
20 Pack (I Love New York 2)
Cheezy (I Love New York 2)

Girls:
Brittanya (Rock Of Love Bus)
Mindy (Rock Of Love Bus)
Marcia (Rock Of Love Bus)
Corn Fed (Real Chance Of Love)
Hot Wngs (Real Chance Of love 2)
Sassy (Real Chance Of Love 2)
Blonde Baller (Real Chance Of love 2)
Mamacita (Real chance of love 2)
Feisty (For the love of Ray-J)


so this must mean IT WILL be airing in other countries. 

I Love Money 3 and 4 DVD Petition 1,001 Sigs so far

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails