Share Content





















Friday, August 13, 2010

VH1access Update Interview: Kerry (Frank The Entertainer)

I decided to do a follow up interview with Kerry from Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement affair. She has gone though a lot lately with her insect bite, drama with Jersey Shore's Angelina. We also talk about JT Maple and and upcoming project.


Last time I've interviewed her was when she won the show. Follow her on Twitter








VH1access: You have been receiving  a lot of media attention lately, especially on TMZ about your bug bite. What happened?
Kerry: I have been Getting a lot of media attention from TMZ as you have seen. "Inside Edition" at CBS hit me up as well. I'll be doing an interview at there studios on Monday.



VH1access: When did you first start to notice something was wrong?
Kerry: I woke up with something on my leg that looked like a bug bite,so I didn't pay much attention to it. Day by day it was getting bigger, but I thought to myself..it usually gets worse before it gets better.
I was at beat stock with Cathy on Sunday night and my leg was in pain all day.
At one point it got so bad I could barely drive home and was on the verge of tears! I told Cathy I need to go to the ER asap so i dropped her off and went straight to the hospital.


VH1access: How did your family and Cathy react to it?
Kerry: Everyone kind of had the same reaction. "EW GROSS". Cathy was with me that night and she could tell I was in a lot of pain. Once I found out what was inside I freaked! It's not only scary but if I let it go another few days it could have been a deadly infection. My mother was on vacation when all of this happened so she was super worried and now that she's home she wants to make sure I take care of it properly.



VH1access: How was the surgery process?
Kerry: It wasn't fun..especially since I was all by myself.
TMZ said that I went under surgery...I wish!! because if i had surgery they would have put me to sleep. Unfortunately when I got to the ER they gave me a shot in the wound to numb me, So I was awake when they cut my leg open and when they were scrapping out whatever was in my leg! It was the longest 15 minutes of my life and also very, very painful. The doctor left a nasty gap in my leg which is still open and draining right now.  There was blood every where....I hope no one ever has to go through what I had to that night.



VH1access: Did they took everything out? or they still need to work on it?
Kerry: There wasn't a "sack" of eggs in my leg. It was a terrible infection that was caused by some kind of insect. it left some kind of eggs in my leg..but its not what you are thinking. Like I said the wound is still open and it has to drain so everything comes out over the next few days. next week I will go back and get it stitched up and make sure there is nothing left inside.



VH1access: Do you know what type of bug was it? I heard it was a spider.
Kerry: I'm not 100% on what kind of insect it was...and i'm not sure I want to know. However, I believe it was some kind of spider.



VH1access: I just find that so weird that something like that could happen. What are the odds of that happening.
Kerry: trust me, I'm still in shock!
you'd be surprised to know this happens more often than people think. Unfortunately I was one of them...and I pray that this never happens again or to any of you! Its disgusting as well as a very painful process.


VH1access: Will this leave a scar on your thigh? ad how long it the healing process?
Kerry: This will def leave a scar in my mind forever!! lol But yes, it will leave a small scar,but nothing to crazy.


VH1access: Alright lets talk about JT Maple. You recently appeared in his music video. How did you end up being in his music video? and can you tell the readers more about JT Maple.
Kerry: 360 digital studios and JT actually got in touch with me about the video. They had watched the show and took a liking to me, so they asked me to be the leading lady in the video. I was more than happy to do it, besides I have done a few music videos before.
JT Maple is super talented! he kind of reminds me of a younger version of John mayor.
I wish him the best, he deserves it.


VH1access: I also heard that you and Cathy are having a new TV project coming soon?
Kerry: I'm not going to go into to much detail with that. However, I can tell you there is def something in the works and you have not seen the last of " Cathy and Kerry".



VH1access: Are you doing any other projects or events that we should know about?
Kerry: Cathy and I are always doing appearances and such. in fact we have one on PA this weekend which should be a big hit! Like I said before, as far as projects go, I can't give you to much information ;)


VH1access: You also been having some drama with Jersey Shore's Angelina. What is the deal with her?
Kerry: She is just a waste of life. I have never had so much Pitty on a person..I honestly feel bad for her and hope she gets over all of these insecurities about herself. It must be hard for her to wake up every morning and look in the mirror.
However, She talks a good talk and when someone messes with Cathy...they mess with Me. basically...The girl will get it when she LEAST expects it...and dont you worry, Cathy and I will make sure the whole world sees it ;)


VH1access: Well Kerry thank so much for doing this interview. Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?
Kerry: Yes- shout out to The best DJ...my boy DJ Jove and of course my boo Cathy. Also just want to thank all of my friends and fans for being so supportive through out all of this..they put a smile on my face every day :) xoxo






No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails