Share Content





















Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Interview With Shorty Mack ( A Family Business )




VH1iNFO: Whats up For those who don't know Shorty Mack hes part of Ray J's Crew Appeared on Both Season on For the Love of Ray j & Put Luscious & Danger on Blast, he also appeared on A Family Business which will be back for season 2.

Vh1iNFO: Short Mack How Did you Become part of Knockout?


I helped create it when i was 13 I came up with the name and Ray had funding to make it legit



Vh1iNFO: You First appeared on For the Love of Ray j Season 1, What really went down with Danger Smash the Homies?

Well I actually met her before the show through one of my friends Rio and she was sleeping with another one of my friends on the low.



VH1iNFO: Im sure you heard of all her crazy antics she pulled, shaving her head, going to a crazy asylum, What do you think?

na I was never a fan of Danger thats why I made up "she smashed the homie" cause she smashed the homie and tried to act like she didt.


Vh1iNFO: Cocktail Won the first Season, Which girl you would've chosen?


Cocktail I mean I know her more than the other girls and she was always cool to me.

VH1iNFO: We then Saw you on a second season putting luscious on Blast What happened there?


Well she slept with Dre1 on Ray's couch at his home so its not like she didt know she was a homie smasher before she went on the show.


Vh1iNFO: Mz berry then Wins Who was your favorite?


of season 2? Mz Berry for sure! but between the seasons I cant call it they are both the home girls.


VH1iNFO: For the Love of Ray j Reunion 2 Cocktail Invades, She lied or?


Thats between them Im not in other people's relationships like that

Vh1iNFO: Your third appearance was on A Family Business how was the filming
experience?


Man I loved it, just blessed to be working and show my fans my talent and let them see the real Shorty Mack

Vh1iNFO: The Stripper Episode, What happened, And did Sonja get over it?


Man, I mean the stripper came and did her job and Sonja wasn't happy.
Yea she got over it we are good and its still a family business.

Vh1iNFO: How did it Feel when you didnt get to Record a Song with Ray j ?


I felt like they were trippin .. but no worries I got a million more hits with Ray and with out Ray so I was like all good just keep it pushing im gonna keep working ya digg.

VH1iNFO: What Have you done Since the Show?


Man I put out an mixtape with Scap Dirty DJ Supra under All-Star Vilolator DJs with all origanal tunes aside from the Beamer Benz and Bently remix dropped a single "Get the Money" with Ray (you can get it on itunes and get the ringtone on jamster)I also dropped my own single "Gotta Get It" we shot the video with Black Diamond Films, which will out next week.

Vh1iNFO: We Know Season 2 Will be Filming Will you & Dre be Back?


I belive so Vh1 sent me that letter I hope so its all in the edit

VH1iNFO: More Camera time?

God willing

Vh1INFO: Will 51minds Give you your Show?


God willing I pray so

Vh1INFO: Thanks for the interview And shout outs, last words?


yea shouts out to the KNOCKOUT we gonna knock your block out
Alia Kruz, DJ Scarp Dirty, DJ Supra Buckweat,Freshcoast.com, .thesocietyonline.biz, Prince, Dropthevibe.com, Black Diamond Films, Steevie & David, Ill will cuff yo chick, and all my twitter/MYSPACE/Facebook followers !!!!!!! contact me @iamshortymack or WFSHORTYMACK.COM

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails