Share Content





















Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fantasia Reveals New Things

fanny_7_15

t Fantasia had to say about being thrown under the bus by TMZ:
“I’ve been saying this in every interview and every show I’ve gone on: they don’t ever try to give me a break. They don’t ever try to say anything nice about me, that’s not what they do for Fantasia. I’ve accepted that. When [the cameraman] came out in the airport, he was being very, very nice in the beginning. And then, all of a sudden, he tried to throw me a blow, like, ‘So, have you taken any aspirin lately?’ I don’t find anything funny about that situation. Like I told Wendy Williams and Rickey Smiley, I’m not even going to talk about that situation anymore, because it’s not anything fun to talk about and it’s not easy to talk about. I want to just move on and take every step at a time and gradually get my life back and myself back together. But when he said it, I thought he was trying to be funny, and I looked at him like, ‘Hell, you wanna be funny, it’s not aspirin is Tylenol, how ’bout that?’ He pissed me off. But they way they edited it, with the the smiles and the laughs that me and him had, it was like, it is what it is. They’ve always done that to me, so it is what it is.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails