Share Content





















Thursday, September 16, 2010

VH1access Interview: Sarah Alami (Scream Queens 2)


I recently did an interview Sarah Alami who was eliminated on Scream Queens two weeks ago. We discuss her time on the show. She says that her favorite moment is when she had to work with that python.. She also says that almost turned the offer to be on Scream Queens but decided to join anyway for the exposure. She also told me that the filming process was horrible but the doing this show payed off for her she signed a contract with Oil Of Clay wrapped up a pilot called The "O" and did a play called "Kill Hard" 
Follow her on Twitter


VH1access: Hello Sarah how are you?
Sarah: Im Good! A little exhausted after driving from Chicago To Los Angeles .  I stopped in Denver to Zip line and Raft. It has been amazing!



VH1access: How was your time on the show?
Sarah: Wow- What an experience ! It was cool to get to work with a live snake,  motion capture and squibs- But Couldn't stand being in that house- It is tough living with 9 women -Always some kind of cat fight going on. I refused to be fake and take part in that nonsense !! 





VH1access: What made you decide to audition for Scream Queens?
Sarah: At first It was just another audition. I was very opposed to doing a Reality show- I almost turned it down. Then after a little negotiations I decided to do it. I figured it might be a good opportunity after all. Being an actor in Chicago can be difficult, obviously we are not getting the projects LA has So I thought I could use the exposure from it and possibly get more work.



VH1access: How was the filming process? 
Sarah: Agh The filming process was horrible! Cameras would come at 9 am and film til about 3am then we had to do interviews and confessionals from 3am-5am . I was beginning to become Delirious ! Lol



VH1access: What was your favorite challenge on the show?
Sarah: When We got to dance with Snakes!! It was so sexy and Crazy . Bruce (The snake) weighed over 100 lbs, So to be able to do that was awesome. I wish they would have showed it. They cut me out , and I got great feedback from Tim that week  :/!



VH1access: Which girls on the show did you get along with the most?
Sarah: I knew Tai For years from Chicago , we had worked on commercials and other projects together- So she was my homie :) Me jess, Sierra ,ro and tai use to call ourselves the fab 5 . ( I didn't come up with that )




VH1access: Do you think that your anxiety attacks were the reason why you were eliminated?
 Sarah: Well I hate to say this because I've received wonderful letters from people suffering from anxiety, But that was a little elaborated for the show. The water scene was not so much a panic attack, I was dunked over 20 times so ofcourse I was having a hard time breathing. I felt they wrote it in bc of something earlier in the week that I refused to take part in, But I was really ready to go at that point



VH1access: What are your thoughts on John Homa, Jamie King and Tim Sullivan?
Sarah: John Homa Is an amazing coach I will be seeing him for private lessons while in LA, Tim has had a connection with all the girls since the show and Is a great Director. Jaime ? Not really much to say there.



VH1access: On the show you revealed that you had a daughter, did she watched the show?
Sarah: Haha MY Baby!!! She is my BIGGEST fan! She loves watching the show , but doesn't yet understand How I got in the Tv ? lol.



VH1access: Doing Scream Queens did it help getting more exposure for you?
Sarah: Definetly , Its weird being stopped on the street and people asking me for autographs. Im just a regular girl following a dream.



VH1access: Do you have any upcoming that we should know about?
Sarah: Yes! I filmed a pilot with Michael Fry ( writer :Bill cosby and fresh prince) called The "O" mission - just wrapped a play in Chicago "Kill Hard" Which got 4 stars in the Chicago reader. I also got an extended cosmetic contract with Oil of Olay  :) And if you will be in Europe anytime soon I have a tv show on the air "Entrapment".



VH1access: Thank you Sarah for doing this interview, do you want to give a shout out to anyone?
    Sarah: Thank you Sooo Much for the interview. I Can not believe all the love and support I've gotten from fans. I just want to Thank all of them for the support. In this buisness you are risking alot to follow a dream and facing rejection all the time. Its all of you , My family , and my daughter that keeps me pushing forward and keep going .
- Sarah Alami

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails