Share Content





















Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What I Have To Offer by Courtnee Mason Of VH1s YOUR CUT OFF!


You’re Cut Off!” I know it has been a minute but I have not forgotten about you!
So you know that I have a passion for fashion... well this past weekend I was able to model some amazing fashions by some amazing designers in Charlotte's 3rd Annual Fashion Week.
Anthony Simons creator of Charlotte Fashion Week did an amazing job this year with selecting the location which was held at Bank of America Urban Garden in the heart of downtown Charlotte. CNCFW kicked off this past Thursday September 23, 2010 through Saturday September 25, 2010.
CNCFW(that stands for Charlotte NC Fashion Week) had some local well known media personalities host the show.
Of course I would have loved the opportunity to host the show this year (guess I didn't make the cut... I have been "cut off!" you know lol) maybe NYC Fashion week will show me some love next year (wink, wink, hint, hint) ummm … on second thought I rather walk in NYC Fashion Week that would be amazing!!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails