Share Content





















Tuesday, November 30, 2010

‘Celebrity Rehab’ 4 Patients Reveal Sexual Abuse, Prostitution, Thoughts of Suicide

‘Celebrity Rehab’ Patients Reveal Sexual Abuse, Prostitution, Thoughts of Suicide



Janice Dickinson wants to hang herself.
The former supermodel – and all around hot mess – says severe alcoholism and years of abuse at the hands of her father have left her ready to take her own life.
On season four of ‘Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew‘ – premiering Wednesday at 10/9c on Vh1 – the self-described “damaged beauty” reveals:
“I was locked in car trunks.  I was taped and gagged so that he could have his way (with her sister).  I was locked in a silent terror of a monster… I am an alcoholic.  And a chemically dependent woman.  I want to drink and I want to party.  My behavior is becoming unsober-like because I hit menopause.”
Janice, 55, also reveals “I haven’t felt good for months.  Maybe a couple of years.  The shame is overbearing… I wanted to go to the bathroom and try to hang myself. I want it to end!”
So who’s cut off their family?  Who can’t pee in a cup?  And who used to walk the streets for money? It all comes out as eight “celebrities” try to conquer their demons…




JASON DAVIS (Billionaire Playboy) The grandson of a billionaire oil tycoon shows up at The Pasadena Recovery Center with both hands bandaged from a freak “cooking” accident. “(After) nine interventions and an arrest, the cat was out of the bag,” he says of his three year heroin addiction.  “My mom cut me off.  Look at me now.  I am 25 and I walk with a cane.  I don’t want to be broke.  I don’t want to die.  I want to get cleaned up, get sober and show the world that I am not a joke.”




ERIC ROBERTS (Actor) He’s been nominated for an Oscar but is still more famous for being Emma’s dad and Julia’s sister. “I cleaned up years ago, but I am (still) a pot head,” he says.  “That is the last thing I have to get rid of.”  Well, that and: “I am your standard A-hole when I am not dosed.”


via fancast.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails