Share Content





















Monday, November 15, 2010

Celebrity Rehab 4 Castmember Rachel Uchital Talks About Tiger Woods

Rachel Uchitel is finally letting the cat out of the bag.
Almost a year after a sex scandal came to light and ruined the reputation and career of Tiger Woods, the former New York nightclub manager who was the first of a parade of women linked to the golf superstar has opened up about their affair, reports the New York Daily News. 
In an interview with London's Daily Mail, the brunette bombshell expressed deep regret over her actions, without getting specific.
"I will never, ever do that again," she said, of being involved with a married man.
In the interview, she never directly discusses details of the affair, which she may be prohibited from speaking about on the record due to a reported settlement she made with the golfer.
"Naughty you. You know I can't say anything," she told the interviewer.
Having recently filmed a season of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab," Uchitel said she was not only addicited to prescription pills, but also love.
"People don't really understand love addiction," she said. "But I think a lot of people will relate to it."
Uchitel related that the loss of her fiancee Andy O'Grady, who died in the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, started her down a path of self-destruction.
"We were madly in love and I was the happiest girl in the world," she said. "I was working as an assignment editor for Bloomberg News, Andy I were talking about our future and kids. In Andy I found my rock, a stable male figure that I'd never had...then 9/11 happened."
Shortly after that tragedy, she absconded to Las Vegas, where she became addicted to sleeping pills. She started over as a nightclub hostess and reportedly made six figures while working in Sin City.
"I still have my little black book and it has 5,000 men in there who are pretty much the men who run the world," she said of her time there.
She's now getting ready to reinvent herself again. Uchitel is studying for a master's degree in psychology and wants to apply for a private detective's license.
"It's all part of me moving on with my life and I figured I may as well do something career-wise that I have a flair for," she said.

Celebrity Rehab 4 Airs December 1st

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails