Share Content





















Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Big Friggin Wedding's Danny and Tammie Attacked For Being An Interracial Couple

friggin_1_p1_251

I think it's sad that interracial couples STILL get attacked by other people in the year of 2010. That's what is going on with Danny and Tammie from My Big Friggin Wedding. They are the only interracial o the show. According to TMZ.com just as soon as the show premiered Tammie received a nasty message on her facebook page by someone name "Susan Wilson" 


The message said:  "Another N***** lover How Disgusting!" 


The couple's attorney is tracking down the person who said that. They believe that "Susan Wilson" is not the person's real name. Tammie told TMZ  "Why would anyone care if the love of my life is not the same race as me. He's my prince charming no matter what background he is!"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails