Share Content





















Saturday, December 11, 2010

Megan Wants a Millionaire Contestant Matt Rivera Is Now A Pro Wrestler Explains Why He Did Not Do I Love Money 4


I know that everyone is not familiar with the guys from Megan Wants A Millionaire because the show was canceled after 3 episodes. But one of the contestants Mat Rivera is now a pro wrestler and an actor and was supposed to be on I Love Money 4, but declined it.


He also signed on to do a few movie projects such as Step Away From The Stone which is already on DVD. Also he was supposed to be on I Love Money 4 and explains why he could not do it.

"Due to my extremely busy schedule with new projects and movies being cut, I
just didn't have enough time to dedicate myself fully to this particular
show. However, I do plan to do more reality television shows in the future"
says Riviera. 


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails