Share Content





















Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Big Friggin Wedding's Sandra Says Her Husband Is NOT An Animal


Sandra from My Big Friggin Wedding (which I don't care for anymore) is complaining in her blog about the way her husband Joey is being portrayed on the show. She says she is "it makes her sick" to see the way VH1 edit her husband.


Her statement:
I really can’t stand the way my HUSBAND (yup SURPRISE!) has been portrayed on this show. Literally makes me sick. My love of my life, my EVERYTHING, is portrayed as an animal. Well let me tell you something, he is far from it. Joey has been my life line. That whole soul mate thing is true. Whatever it takes, he makes sure it better than 100% for me. Did you know he literally GAVE me our wedding? Yup, he worked his ASS off to make sure his girl had the wedding of her dreams.”




I don't get it. These people choose to do a reality show and this goes for anyone that does a reality show. Of course these networks are going to edit you to  look a certain way for drama and ratings. So if you don't want people to think badly of you, then do not do a reality show.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails