Share Content





















Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rachel Uchitel says on 'Celebrity Rehab' she is 'too much' for men to handle

Rachel Uchitel appears in a scene from the VH1 reality show Celebrity Rehab. - Provided courtesy of VH1




If you guys caught the premiere of Celebrity Rehab 4 last night. Rachel reveals that she is on the show for.... "love addiction"




The 35-year-old nightclub hostess made her comments on "Celebrity Rehab", a VH1 reality show featuring therapist Dr. Drew Pinsky that recently began its fourth season.
Uchitel, who is battling "love addiction" and prescription drug abuse on the series, joins fellow contestants Janice Dickinson, a former model, socialite Jason Davis, Keyshia Cole's mother Frankie Lons, 1970s musician Leif Garrett and actors Jeremy London and Eric Roberts. Pinsky helps the celebrities deal with psychological and substance abuse issues at the Pasadena Recovery Center in southern California.


"I don't have a trigger that makes me get into a relationship," Uchitel says on the show. "I've never dated anybody. I don't do that. I don't know how to do that. I go right into a relationship. Usually the relationships I get into are intense. We're not talking about sex, we're just talking about the connection."
When told by Pinsky to find connections that are "less intense" and "more boring", she said: "I'm too much for them to handle but I get sucked in because the other person is pulling me in."


"I can't date a boring person," Uchitel said. "I want somebody who goes through all the traumas and the highs and lows with me. Everybody I pick usually is the type of person who will cheat or the type of person that has such an ego that they will get sick of things."
Uchitel and Woods, whose wife filed for divorce following reports of his infidelity, have never confirmed a relationship. She said that she has "hung out" with major celebrities but feels lonely.
Pinsky said her relatiosnhip issues are likely a result of abandonment issues. Her father died of a cocaine overdose when she was 15 and Uchitel's fiance, Andy O'Grady, was killed in the September 11, 2001 attacks, which were carried out by Islamic terrorists. A photo of her holding his picture appeared in the New York Post at the time and became a symbol of American grief over the event.


via ontheredcarpet.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails