Share Content





















Thursday, December 9, 2010

VH1access Interview: 6 Gauge ( Daisy Of Love, I Love Money 4 )



Here is the I Love Money post show interview VH1info did with 6 Gauge. This are second interview with them. Follow him on  Twitter



Hey 6 Gauge What is Going on?


Living life enjoying my friends and fans from all over the world. I am in the studio writing a new album with my band and also a solo album as well. Getting ready to shoot the music video for our new single "HOTTER THAN TEXAS". As for work bartending, Djing and hustling you know. Bottom line just taking care of business and hitting the gym








We havent seen you on T.V since Daisy of Love How was that experience?


What an experience that was. A cluster fuck of a cast of straight un ordinary individuals. Bunch of good friends came from the house for sure. It was def an wierd experience to say the least trying to get the attention of a girl and having an endless supply of alcohol with all the time in the world to do nothing but sit around and wait for her








Did you have feelings for Daisy?


Can't have feelings for someone that you don't even or barely know I mean shit I knew more about production and ppl behind the scenes than her. She seems like a cool chick and I have seen her since but friends at most is all that will be there.








Refresh our minds on why you got eliminated?


We where just distant and not connecting on the level to continue to even start a relationship when she was already goo goo eyed on other guys. Kinda get tired of swapping spit ya know....










After Daisy Of Love what did you do?


I came back home got back to work and started recording a new album and playing shows across Texas and doing apperances with a bunch of reality ppl then of course Big Rig and I did a road rip out to Vegas and then La and flat out had no reason except to party along the way.. Having the a great time bottom line










When you got the news about ILM4 Cancelled along with ILM3 how did you feel?


Disgusted to know that one stupid ass mutha fucking piece of shit would have so much control over a network that would cause us to loose airing of a great show and a great cast








Were you called for season 3, there were some rumors running around.


Yes I had the contract and all for that show and was supposed to go but they took big rig instead.








How was filming season 4?


The show was alot of fun except for me getting hurt and causing me to have to depend on other ppl to have my back as I tried to heal up. In the begining it was alot of fun with so many ppl in the house and gettting to know everyone very fast with the heavy influence of alcohol.








VH1 Decided to edit the show over again, what are some stuff we did not see?


There was def alot more confrontations than you saw for sure. Brooklyn super drunk hiding in the closet passing out then waking up and hitting the bottle agian. britanya and marcia fought the entire time the where in site of each other. Fransico and I .... Cornfed throwing my clothes out the house and me flipping beds cause I was pissed. On the 2nd episod the whole reason while my team hated me becouse I was hurt heavily medicated and drunk in which case lost control but thanks to Alex for getting rid of himself lol...Garth and his non ending jokes that keep us somewhat laughing and happy. I could go for days LOL








Who were your favorite castmates and your enemies?


I liked everyone for the MOST part at times I could have wanted to turn the house up side down. Prob my everyday ppl where Cornfed, Mindy, Punisher, Brooklyn, Britanya, Garth, Blondeballer really didn't have any enemies they left before the big probs arised








How do you feel about the ratings have been throughout the season?


I really wish Vh1 would have used our show and gave us a fighting chance. Lack of promoting even 1 commercial for our show and to have better ratings than other show with full on promotions that flat out SUCKED. I think with proper promotions we could have had the HIGHEST rated reality show to date








What have you been up to since the shows?


back to recording new music for my band. Doing apperances getting ready for spring break hosting all the parties in south padre. I have been bartending and djing to make a living and hitting the gym everyday.








Are we going to see the 6 back on TV?


I am a finalist for the focus rally america hoping to start filming in Feb.
http://www.6gauge.com/ for more details on when I will be in your town or on another show along with free new downloads on the site very soon.....

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails