Share Content





















Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ray-J: I Am Not a Bigger Star Than Brandy


Ray-J spoke to BET.com and he says that he does not think he is a bigger star than his older sister Brandy. On the season 2 trailer of Brandy and Ray-J: A Family Business, Ray-J calls Brandy out being "jealous" of him. 


He quotes: 


"She’s my mentor and she’s the person that opened up a lot of doors for me. And I think sometimes when you're just in a heated argument and sometimes when you’re just going in and you’re upset about something, you just kinda let everything out. And I think we do that on the show and we don’t try to candy-coat it, or erase the tape. Sometimes things get a little heated, but it’s still all love." 


Here is also the official music video of his new single  "Last Wish"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails