Share Content





















Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're Cut Off's Jennifer Blames Laura Baron For Her DUI


The drama still continues between Jennifer and life coach Laura Baron. Jennifer was recently  arrested and charged with a DUI  and now she tells TMZ that she blames Laura Baron for it.

This life coach pretended to have my best interest at heart….but she doesn’t even have a degree to be a life coach" ... adding, "I came out of the show a lot more unstable than when I went in. I don’t know what to do ... I need some real professional help."

She also said that the show "ruined her life"  She was stressed out when the show premiered out of fear of how she would be portrayed in the show,. She is now off the show after having a breakdown on last weeks episode.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm not so sure that failing people is the best way to coach people. Jenn expressed that she felt Laura did not even know her and I felt that called for a one-on-one session immediatley!

Anyone in need of personl life caoching can visit www.lauraslifecoaching.com

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails