Share Content





















Sunday, March 13, 2011

BasketBall Wives Reunion Interview Jennifer Williams



Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview- Jennifer Williams


Here is the reunion interview with Jennifer Williams.




How do you feel about being here?
I am happy to be here, but I am not really looking forward to the drama. I have enough in my personal life to be arguing with some catty bitches.






What drama do you foresee happening?
I don’t know. I just really don’t but I feel like somebody is going to come at me sideways and I am really not in the mood!






Who are you not cool with at this point?
It’s not that I am not cool with anybody. I think I just put people on different levels. So for the most part I feel like I am cool with everybody. Now, how I deal with you is a different story.






So who’s not being dealt with? That’s the question!
Well, Royce. I am not really feeling her right now, ’cause she said some crazy s*** on Twitter and she just on some different s***.






Will you dignify that by explaining it?
Me and her had got into a little argument when my pictures leaked and she tried to say that I did it. Then I called her up and we had a little bit of an argument, so I am off her.






I  know that you did put out a cease and desist letter within hours of them leaking. If it was all for attention, it seems like an elaborate ploy on your part.
And attention for what? I mean, my personality throughout the show. I am never the loudest one in the room? Why I don’t need attention! I don’t thrive off that so I don’t know what the hell she is talking about?! And if I wanted everybody to see me f***ing naked I would go to Playboy and get paid for it so please!






Were you really upset about the leak?
Obviously! I was pissed off and out of all the people I thought that Royce and I had a better relationship! For her to assume that, I was like, “Are you serious?” I mean, she would call me up when she had issues with Dwight and when she was going through the whole thing with him suing her and I would be on the phone listening to her bulls***.






How did you find out the pictures leaked?
A friend of mine actually called me and was like, “Go to Worldstar Hip-Hop.” And I’m like, “What the hell is that?” I had never even heard of it! I had two people call me at the same time, in fact! But I had my attorney on it that night and I had a cease-and-desist the next day. If I did it myself I wouldn’t have sent out a cease and desist. That’s just crazy! So for that I am off her!






Was there any kind of solace to be taken in the fact that you actually looked good?
Everybody keeps saying that: “Well you looked good in picture.” Yeah, but that’s really not the point. I mean if I didn’t think I looked good I probably wouldn’t have taken them or saved them or whatever the case, but that is beside the point.






Do you have any theories as to how they leaked? Do you know who did it?
No, but I am on it! I have a P.I. and all that good stuff, so we will see!






Did you see what Matt Barnes said about it on Twitter ["What kinda loser leaks naked pictures of themselves for attention????"]?






First of all, Matt is a f***ing loser. That s*** happened like a month [before he tweeted about it]! Why are you still talking about it? I blocked him, so I can’t even see what he tweets but people were retweeting it and saying, “Why are you acting like a bitch?” I was going to go in on him but I was like, I’m not giving him no light! I am not giving him no satisfaction because the minute I start some s*** with him, it makes him relevant! He needs to go to rehab and try to play a game! Leave me the hell alone!






You seem feisty today, Jen.
I have my period so these bitches better leave me alone! Sorry if it’s TMI but it is what it is!






You recently told Life and Style that your divorce is in the works.
It’s not like it’s a big surprise or something people didn’t know, but it is definitely going down!






So how has that situation been for you since the show?
I have my good and bad days. It is definitely not an easy thing that I am going through. I am just ready to put things behind me and just move on. I think for a long time it was just a matter of me accepting it, so I kind of accepted it and I am just ready to be happy.






On the finale, you talked about being leery of Evelyn going out with Chad. Are you still leery?
It is kind of a different ball game now, because they are engaged. I think whenever you hear “athlete” you have to be a little leery, even if it was with myself! But if Evelyn is happy then that is all that matters.






Do you feel any tension with her?
At first when they got engaged, I was surprised kind of like everybody else, but I’m cool with it. Whatever works.






On the show, Tami said, “Every bitch in this circle is messy!” Do you agree with that?
I  don’t really agree with that! I don’t think I am messy! Honestly I can’t even get into that bulls*** because it is so minuscule to the other stuff I am dealing with. Please! Chicks and they bulls*** is just not on my level! I got bigger fish to fry!






Tami also made a proclamation that you all sort of have this sisterly bond. Do you agree with that?
I mean I think so!






Even with Royce?
You film with these people for so many months. I care about all my cast mates — I am human. I don’t know if they would say the same thing about me, but I don’t want see anybody going through something that is negative or something that I know hurts them because I am not that type of person. Even with Matt and Gloria when they had their domestic violence situation — I don’t wish that on anybody. Although I don’t really care for Gloria, I don’t want to see anybody go through that. That’s just the type of individual that I am.






Royce called you and Evelyn “Mean and Evil.” Who’s Mean and who’s Evil?
You should be able to guess that one!






I would say that Evelyn is Evil?
Yeah, of course! We always debate about which one is worse! I think evil is way worse than mean! Hello! Check the dictionary!






What do you think about the third season? Do you have any pressure to perform?
Honestly, I can’t even think about third season! I wouldn’t mind doing it but when you are filming it’s a different mindset. You are stuck in one place and it’s just a lot. I know they said they wanted us back on air this summer so it’s really nerve wrecking.






But you’re still game?
I just don’t know what this season holds. I’m sure it’s like Jennifer moving on — Jennifer dates, which I’m really not looking forward to going on any blind dates.






Jennifer getting her groove back?
You know who I am dating right now? I am dating my business!






Yeah, how is the lip gloss?
The lip gloss is good. I am just waiting on the manufacturers overseas. Whenever they tell you a date it is like a month later, so that’s really like the hold up.






What do you think about the vibe of this reunion, with everyone separated instead of in one big room?
I  am the type of individual were I can go to dinner they can all be in the same room. It wouldn’t really faze me. I don’t really care about s*** like that!






Does seem like there is more drama to be had though?
Listen, they better leave me the hell alone! Today is not the day and I am rarely like this but I got too much s*** going on!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails