Share Content





















Thursday, March 17, 2011

Love & Hip Hop Emily B Says " Fabolous is The Star Not me"




         
 Emily Was Asked By Hiphopwired About Fabolous Heres what she said

"He's very private...going in I didn't know that so much would be talked about him.It's a reality show so they wanna pick you for drama and they wanted to pick me for everything that was bothering me and they got me. (Laughs)"
"I haven't really played the background, I've been there for him throughout his career. I feel like I helped him...




He's a trendsetter, he's one of the most stylish men in Hip-Hop and I feel like I was a a part of that. And I enjoyed being that for him. I took pride in that and I feel like if I had to play the background, to where he's at then I was fine with that. I didn't need to be in the spotlight because he's the star, not me."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails