Share Content





















Thursday, March 17, 2011

VH1access Interview: Aimee (You're Cut Off)


VH1access Interview

I did an interview with Aimee from You're Cut Off 2.  We discuss about her time on the show and the other girls. Check out her Twitter page


Hey Aimee how are you?
I'm doing great thanks! Enjoying life and everything that's happened since the show!




So how was your experience on You're Cut Off 2?
*o wow...my experience on the show was definitely something different...I'm very glad I saw the program through to the end because underneath all the drama there were actually some life lessons to be learned.




 Have you seen the show before?
I literally caught 3 minutes of the episode where Erica Rose was Gias boss...after the commercial came on I couldn't watch anymore...lol!




What was your favorite challenge on the show?
if I had to pick one I would definitely go with the "giving back" challenge, simply because we were finally required/able to think about someone other than ourselves for a change.  Even though Hana made it very difficult for me and a few of the other girls during the challenge, I didn't let that stop me from giving up half the clothes I came on the show with, and even the shoes on my feet.










You had altercations with Jennifer and Hana. Are you cool with those 
girls> now?
jen and I squashed our beef long before she left the show...I've kept in touch with her by phone, and I believe she's doing great...I keep in touch with hana on fb and twitter, she and I got over our issues before we left the show.  In short, no hard feelings to either of them!




Did Nadia really fell off that horse? I need to know
from what we were told and the few bruises she showed us, I'm assuming she fell off...but none of us ever actually saw it happen...all I'm going to say is she sure was well enough to bang pots and pans, scream, yell, stomp around, and stop taking her pain meds so she could drink alcohol...just sayin...





Which girls did you get along with the most?
in the end the girls I really keep close contact with are lauren and jessica.  For me, they were the girls who understood the frustrations I had with some of the girls, and they were always encouraging me to ignore the mess.


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails