Share Content





















Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dwight Gooden Trys to Flee Celebrity Rehab 5



Sporting news AOL Reports


“Actually, Dykstra came to visit me on ‘Celebrity Rehab,’” Gooden told WFAN’s Boomer and Carton on Tuesday. “I’ll tell you what, it was crazy. He thought that I had been hypnotized and (Dr. Drew) got me in there and was holding me hostage. He tried to come in with two guys to get me out of there. So they come in.

I’m talking to him, he wanted to talk (and he said to me), ‘Doc, I don’t like this.’ So we go out on the patio, me and him and the two guys are sitting there, we’re talking. “He said, ‘You sure this is what you want?’ I go, ‘Yeah.’ He goes, ‘I don’t know, I don’tfeel good about this … let me take your bags and if you don’t like it, you call me.’ I was like, ‘Trust me, I’m cool.’

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails