Share Content





















Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Wedding Wars" Star Kat Says She Punched Yolanda In The Face


Kat vs Yolanda

Now that "Wedding Wars" is over, I really wish that VH1 would have gave this show a reunion show because this show has full of drama. But this show ended up getting the "I Love Money 4" treatment... SMH. Anyway Kat (left) who was fan favorite on the show tweeted something very interesting on her Twitter page

She says:
 "I wish there woulda been cameras in joe & elsies suite so everyone coulda saw me punch the fuck outta yolanda dead in the face"!

If you did not watched the show, Jamal and Yolanda backstabbed Hollywood and Kat in the back eliminating them. I am planning to do several post show interviews with some of the contestants. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails