Share Content





















Monday, June 27, 2011

Celebrity Rehab's Dr. Drew & Jennifer Giminez on Episode 1






How do you think this season will be different from previous seasons?
Dr. Drew: There’s a lot more about relationships and co-dependency this time around. And a bit more conflict, they were a somewhat uncharacteristically just not quite as cohesive as previous groups have been, which is both good and bad. You know the group before were BFF’s after two days, and that’s not realistic either. With that most recent group before this, we were busy saying “Come on now, you guys have known each other for three days, this is ridiculous.” This group was more like, “Can’t we all just get along?” The biggest problem for me was Steven and Amy, that was the most disruptive relationship. The other ones tended to follow normal course.




About your breakdown with Steven coming, how much time did you have to let it sink in?
Jennifer Gimenez: I was coming in for my shift, and I was told probably about an hour or an hour and a half before Steven was coming in, so I was completely shocked. I knew everyone else who was coming in, but I didn’t know about Steven.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails