Share Content





















Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nancee (Saddle Ranch) Talks About her Love For Cell Phones


"The Saddle Ranch" star Nancee Bingenheimer talks about her love for cell phones on thecellularguru.com

1. What kind of cell phone do you use?

T-Mobile MyTouch 4G


2. What is the most important feature on a cell phone for yourself?
Speed, accessability to all my apps, and handsfree


3. What do you hate most about your phone?
It freezes all the time, and the speaker is not loud whatsoever


4. What do you wish your cell phone had?
A dock for my car like my old Garminfone


5. When did you get your first cell phone?
I think I got my first cell phone in seventh or eighth grade. I miss my sidekick. That was the best phone ever. ahhhhh getttt me a newwww sideeeekickkkkk lol. ohhh a sidekick with all the normal sidekick stuff.. AND a touch screen… OH MAN YEAH!




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails