Share Content





















Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Famous Food's Jake Pavelka Will Join Erica Rose On "Bachelor Pad 2"


We will see more of Jake

We will see more of The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka on out television screens. He is already on VH1's "Famous Food" and he is also going to be one of the contestants on ABC's "The Bachelor Pad 2" joining "You're Cut Off's Erica Rose which will air in August. 

  
"Bachelor Pad 2 is going to be great. Make sure you watch to see everything that happens. I promise I wont let you down."


I wasn't really into the 1st season of the show but I will tune in to see the 2nd season since Erica Rose will be in it and Jake/Vianna. I heard their feud continues on the show. I might recap on the show. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica and Jake hook up next week on Bachelor Pad although she is great friends with Vienna. She thinks Jake is so cute, and Erica is just the type of girl that Jake had wanted Vienna to be. Erica is smart, has naturally good figure, and has the long blonde hair. She is actually down-to-earth, and loves to camp, hike, and ski, not to mention kiss handsome Jake.

Anonymous said...

Why isn't Erica Rose on your food channel? She has a new exercise DVD, and was great on "You're Cut Off". I would like to see her and Jake make a health milk-shake.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails