Share Content





















Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kimbella Talks About the Fight with Chrissy in Love and Hip Hop Season 2 Trailer




In a Recent Interview with VIBE here is what Kimbella Revealed:
The fight with Chrissy Lampkin wasn't necessarily a fair fight (Chrissy acted as if she was getting "fresh air" and surprisingly attacked Kimbella):  
 “That’s exactly what happened and (of course) I’m going to confirm it because I'm going to stand and hold my own...because that's what people need to understand...I hope it's shown in the show....that’s what people need to understand. I need to get it across that I’m not a bitch coming out to tell Emily like ‘yo listen, this is what I did, and what!” No, never. I would never be like that to anybody."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails