Share Content





















Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LaLa Reveals Why she loves NYC & LA Equally

La La Anthony TV Personality La La Anthony visits "FOX and Friends" at FOX Studios on August 29, 2011 in New York City.

As you see in Lala's Full Court Life she is constantly traveling to NYC & LA. Global Grind catches up with LaLa here is what she said:

If you had to choose between NY and L.A., which one would it be?
 I like them both for different reasons. There’s no place like New York, it’s the city that never sleeps. There’s always something going on, the city is constantly buzzing and that’s amazing. L.A. to me is more chill, I can drive around everywhere, there’s more space for my son to run around and play. I love them both.


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails