Share Content





















Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chrissy Lampkin & Somaya Reece are in a Good Place



Liz From VH1 Blog has a chance to catch up with Somaya Reece. She was missed in a lot of the episodes, and personally by me who she and I have been friends since season 1. Liz ask her about Chrissy.
How have things changed between you and the cast since last season? I know you and Chrissy actually managed to work things out, right?They showed this in the bonus scenes, but basically Chrissy was like, forget the past, let’s move on, I don’t hate you, I’m over it. That was confusing to the audience because they were like “So, huh, you and Chrissy get along now?” and it would have been really great if that was on the show and people saw that because that’s like, a really big deal considering me and her were so head to head. I didn’t hold any grudges against anyone, I was like, let’s see what happens, I even tried to reach out to Olivia and she’s stubborn and she’s always going to be stubborn, but I tried! I’ll never try again, I did it once, she decided to be extremely arrogant and rude towards me without any reason. She’s the one who’s always been rude to me since season one, you didn’t really show it until season two, though. She always talks about me. With Emily, you know she’s really sweet so she’s always very nice to everyone. I had a really good chance to get to know Kimbella, and Yandy I knew from season one because when I was recording with Jim in the studio, I met her then.

Bonus Scene you all didn't see: 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails