Share Content





















Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why VH1 Cut Jane in The Tough Love Miami Reunion?



In a New Interview with Jane she reveals why they cut her off the reunion.

What happened to your hot seat segment? 
I have no f-ing clue what happened to my hot seat segment. Lets just say I guess it was too much a "Jane show."

Were you upset when you saw that it had been cut? 
Yes, I was upset. At that moment I was with friends at the viewing party at the Lords South Beach hotel and all of  a sudden it was like, "WTF? Oh, ok, Vh1 is going to see what Jane Castro is really all about." So I started Tweeting and Facebooking, "Thank you so much Vh1 Tough Love Miami for cutting my hot seat moment out because now everyone is talking about me." My Twitter page blew up with tweets from fans wanting to know what happened. 


Why exactly do you think they cut you out? 
I think I got cut out because it started to sound like a "Jane show." I think that I was a crowd favorite and, of course, I worked the audience. I gave them what the audience wanted to see. I promoted my music career and I don't think the show wanted that. Either way, Vh1 did me a favor.


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails