Share Content





















Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tough love Miami: Jane had a boyfriend the whole time Say Avonte


Here is an Interview with Avonte who Clears up everything up about Jane:

What "lie" would you say stood out to you the most? 
Her hot seat segment. It was cut because she was still dating, not just having sex, with her boyfriend, Allan, when we were filming the show. So in the middle of the season, we found out this bombshell and it was like, "what are they [Vh1] going to do?" They ended up bringing her back, but we all found out this was her plan from the starting gate. I don't like to talk behind people's backs, so that's why I brought it up in front of her. So, that's why it was cut. Not because it started to become the "Jane Show." It was because they were done with her. It was crazy to me that she even thought that. If they only had an hour show, why wouldn't they cut the relationship that never made sense? 


So according to you, she had a boyfriend the entire time? 
Yes, the entire time. I have facts; that's I know she had a boyfriend the entire time.


Well, what are those facts? 
I can say this: She made a phone call to Allan, when we weren't even supposed to be using the phone, that was overheard. They were both in on it the entire time. She wanted the fame. We all did, but I actually thought Steve was going to find me a man. 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails