Share Content





















Friday, February 17, 2012

Mob Wives Renee Graziano Strong Through the betrayal of Junior


Renee Graziano recently went through the ultimate betrayal.  Ex Husband snitched on her dad and got him arrested again. She tells the Huffington Post how she feels about it now.

"I remember the day I gave up drinking because that was the day that my father was arrested," Renee Graziano, star of VH1's "Mob Wives," told me. "Anthony Graziano is his name and he just came home [from prison]. My ex-husband got him arrested [again] -- trust me."

"The truth of the matter is, it is the ultimate betrayal," Renee told me on my talk show, "Naughty But Nice with Rob." "I don't think it could have gone any worse than that. It is very hard and heart-wrenching to watch my son go through this. For me, I am strong."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails