Share Content





















Monday, April 2, 2012

Basketball Wives Kenya Feels like She is Being Picked On


Kenya Bell talks to S2S magazine about her Basketball Wives Experience, and the Criticism the fans have been giving her.

"They're making me look like some kind of nut!" she joked with S2S. "But I mean it's all good. I was a trending topic worldwide three weeks in a row."
"I'm taking a whole lot of criticism from a lot of people, but I have a pageant background, so I'm used to being judged on that scale."
"Let me just say it this way: I'm the new girl, and I know every season goes through it," Kenya explained. "Tami [Roman] went through it. They talked about her hair, her clothes everything. Meeka [Claxton] obviously went through it so much so that she left [the] show or got kicked off.
"Nobody has ever thrown a wine bottle at me," Kenya admitted with a laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails