Share Content





















Monday, April 2, 2012

Brandy's New Album Two Eleven + Acting


Brandy reveals the meaning of her new album titled Two Eleven, and She also talks about her acting.

“Some of the titles I was working with were Rebirth, Reincarnation, Reinvention, Resurrection… I just felt like Two Eleven describes all of that. It’s the day I was born, and each year, I evolve and change with time,” she told YRB magazine. “It also has a whole new meaning to it because I gained my angel. My icon is my angel now. It’s all tied in there and I just think it best represents who I am and the responsibilities I have moving on.It may not be the exact situation or circumstance, but no matter what, pain feels the same in any situation,” she said. “I was definitely having to pull from the most painful experiences that I had to connect with Melinda, and that’s a hard thing to do when you’re excited and happy to be doing a movie and working with Tyler Perry.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails