Share Content





















Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brandy Talks About Touring With Monica ; Possible Timbaland Collaboration

Photo Credit: ThatGrapeJuice

Brandy recently did an interview with BarkBite and she talks about a possible tour with Monica, a collaboration with Timbaland and she reveals she has not seen her episode of Behind Te Music.





Bark + Bite: There was talk of you possibly hitting the road with Monica for a joint tour. Is that still in the works?
Brandy: Um, honestly, we haven’t really talked about it since we stopped promoting “It All Belongs to Me.” I just honestly think Monica and I are in different places in our music. And my vibe is a little bit different this time around so I don’t know. I kind of wanna do my own thing. I definitely feel like the fans would want a tour from us, but I don’t know, I just feel like I’m being pulled in a different direction. I’m definitely still open to it, but right now I’m looking in a different way right now for me.

Bark + Bite: Is there any chance of a reunion with Timbaland for this album?
Brandy: We’re working on that. I was supposed to record with Timbaland a couple of weeks ago, but you know sometimes when you’re that much of a genius, sometimes your schedule kind of goes four or five different ways so we’re trying to lock him down to stay in one place so I can actually go and work with him. But I definitely don’t want to let this album go out without us at least trying to let the magic happen.

Bark + Bite: Your VH1 Behind the Music recently aired. It was a pretty emotional special. What was it like for you to watch it?
Brandy: I actually have never seen it. I lived it and I was definitely open in talking about it, so there’s no need for me to watch it. It felt like a weight was lifted and I appreciate VH1 wanting to do a Behind the Music with me because it was so needed for me just personally and emotionally.


Read the rest of the interview Here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails