Share Content





















Monday, June 25, 2012

Brandy Explains Why She Is Done With Reality TV


Brandy talks to S2Smagazine about she is done with reality TV and will be sticking scripted TV shows. We all know she had her own VH1 reality in 2010 called Brandy and Ray-J: A Family Business which only ran for two seasons and back in 2002 she had an MTV special called Brandy Special Delivery whwn her daughter was born.


“I don’t want to do reality shows. I watch reality shows here and there, but I don’t think I work well on reality shows,” said Brandy who has starred in two. “I think I’m too boring for reality. It’s much more fun playing somebody else.”


“I don’t even argue like some of these women on TV,” she said. “I just watched ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ and I was like, ‘whoa.’ It’s not that you have to compete [with other shows], but if you look at things from a business standpoint, you want to get the kind of ratings that the ‘Basketball Wives’ are getting.


Brandy recently appeared shows like 90120 and The Game and will now be making an appearance on the new season of Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails