Share Content





















Monday, June 25, 2012

Rasheeda Of 'Love and Hip Hop Atlanta" Talks New Music and The Grandma Rumor

Photo Credit: Theybf

Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta star Rasheeda covers the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine she discusses about her new upcoming album called "Boss Chick Music"


"I’m also doing television, of course, and working on the new album, Boss Chick Music that will be dropping really soon. I shot the video to the song “Marry Me.” I also shot the video for the song “Legs to the Moon” featuring Kandi [Burruss], so I just have a lot that I’m juggling right now."


She also address the rumor of her being a grandmother


"Let me tell you this; all I have is an 11-year-old son, and that’s it. So he better not be shooting anything out that thang [laughs]. I will say this, though; if you stay tuned to “Love & Hip Hop,” you can see how all of that unfolded."



Check out the reast of the interview Here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails