Share Content





















Monday, June 4, 2012

Laura Govan Covers Edge Magazine ; Why She Wanted To Do 'Basketball Wives LA'

Photo Credit: Necole Bichie

Basketball Wive LA star covers the summer issue of Edge magazine and part of the interview she explains why her sister Gloria pitched to VH1 to do the spin off show.


On How She became a part of the Basketball Wives LA Cast 
My sister & I (Gloria) actually pitched the idea of doing a spin off series to VH1. On one of the previous seasons of the Miami show there was an episode where I was basically being attacked and lied on by a group of women who had never even met me a day in their life and that wasn’t fair to me. I felt like I needed an outlet to voice my opinions and show people who I really am and not who these women tried to create me to be.



Laura, along with her sister Gloria, will return for season 2.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails