Share Content





















Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Crazy Sexy Cool": The TLC Story Starts Filming March 6th



The TLC biopic movie which is titled "Crazy Sexy Cool" The TLC Story will start filming in March 6th in Atlanta confirmed by Keke Palmer. She also reveals that she ahs not met Chilli and T-Boz yet. 

"I met with Lil Mama… I met with Drew Sidora, we actually had a little table read so we’re getting our flow together. We have a few weeks before we start filming to get everything flowing because we’re going to be in choreography, and all that type of stuff. I haven’t had a chance to meet Chilli or T-Boz yet, but I’m going to be meeting them as soon as I get to Atlanta, which is tonight, and we start filming March 6th."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails